You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

3d multi-node-layer(stack-node-map) Node Ui for layer channel !!

It is well known that nodes can do everything about layers(ui). The layer cannot do some of the node's actions.
Nodes are 100% compatible with layers(ui) and channels(ui).
Make changes to the existing layer(ui) to make it nodey while maintaining compatibility with the original layer(ui).
Adobe PS lacks even a true alpha channel(ui) because of its stale architecture.
Nodeized Layer(node-ui) and channel(node-ui), affinity will have far more flexibility than PS.
Adobe can never do that because of its stale architecture. This ensures an absolute lead in affinity.
This node feature does not require a huge amount of new code, just changes to existing layer(ui).
(I know that many(Affinity)programs are backends(Behind) based on nodes., so this is easier to do)
It does not require changing the appearance of the existing layer(ui). Just provide an option to enable the advanced 3D multi-layer box node layer(node) channel(node) framework(ui).
Reference implementation:

https://natrongithub.github.io/

Natron (open source)

The more restricted you put on the program, the closer you program is to idiot.

Nodes allow you to not have to follow the timeline restrictions of the layer.
The node gives the channel real potential and complete freedom.

Nodes give you real flexibility without any restrictions.
And compatible with the layer.

On 7/9/2020 at 12:20 AM, Aftemplate said:

It is well known that nodes can do everything about layers. The layer cannot do some of the node's actions.
Nodes are 100% compatible with layers and channels.
Make changes to the existing layer system to make it nodey while maintaining compatibility with the original layer system.
Adobe PS lacks even a true alpha channel because of its stale architecture.
Nodeized Layer and channel systems, affinity will have far more flexibility than PS.
Adobe can never do that because of its stale architecture. This ensures an absolute lead in affinity.
This node feature does not require a huge amount of new code, just changes to existing tier systems.
(I know a lot of programs behind the scenes are node frameworks, so this is easier to do)
It does not require changing the appearance of the existing layer system. Just provide an option to enable the advanced 3D multi-layer box node layer channel framework.
Reference implementation:

https://natrongithub.github.io/

Natron (open source)

An Affinity developer has stated that the apps have a layer-based UI but they are actually node-based under the hood.

9 minutes ago, anon2 said:

An Affinity developer has stated that the apps have a layer-based UI but they are actually node-based under the hood.

Can you express your intentions more clearly? Thank you.

1 minute ago, anon2 said:

I may be able to try if you tell me specifically what was not clear.

I don't understand the meaning of your sentence. Are you re-reading the facts? Or something else?
(Sorry, it didn't mean to offend you.)
I really don't understand. )☺️

17 minutes ago, Aftemplate said:

I don't understand the meaning of your sentence. Are you re-reading the facts? Or something else?
(Sorry, it didn't mean to offend you.)
I really don't understand. )☺️

No offence was taken :)

Sorry, I'm unable to understand which part of my information is causing a problem. Maybe someone else can help.

3 minutes ago, anon2 said:

No offence was taken :)

Sorry, I'm unable to understand which part of my information is causing a problem. Maybe someone else can help.

I don't understand:
Any role of your words? What are you trying to tell me? (You are describing what I know):D

4 minutes ago, Aftemplate said:

@Alfred  Do you understand what he wants to say? (Sorry to bother you, if there is):)

I’m not sure why you tagged me, @Aftemplate! You created this thread to argue in favour of changing the existing layer-based system to make it “nodey”, so @anon2 thought it would be helpful for you to know that it’s only the user interface which is layer-based:

1 hour ago, anon2 said:

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

9 hours ago, anon2 said:

OK

Now, I understand your previous intentions. (as I expected)
What you don't know is the limitations of the layer.
Even if the backend is built on a node.
You can always only use its front end. That is, the layer.
Therefore, regardless of the backend. You only have the right to the front end.
You are still restricted to the layer. Although its backend is built with nodes.
The layer, essentially, is a one-way timeline, and is only one timeline.
Node allows a two-way timeline. And does not limit the number of timelines, allowing for multiple timelines.
And...
Nodes allow point-in-time reuse, and you can connect an unlimited number of nodes with one node.
All of this is something that the layer cannot do. Even if the layer back end is at the node.
More than that, the channel of the layer has greater restrictions. If you really know more.:)

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

I’m not sure why you tagged me, @Aftemplate! You created this thread to argue in favour of changing the existing layer-based system to make it “nodey”, so @anon2 thought it would be helpful for you to know that it’s only the user interface which is layer-based:

I want to move the (Behind)back-end(based-node) to the (ui)front-end(layer), Turns the (ui)front-end layer into a Nodeization(ui).

9 minutes ago, Aftemplate said:

Now, I understand your previous intentions. (as I expected)
What you don't know is the limitations of the layer [...]

Oh, don't I? You've wrongly assumed what I know and don't know. Let's forget that I ever posted in this thread. Bye.

8 hours ago, anon2 said:

Oh, don't I? You've wrongly assumed what I know and don't know. Let's forget that I ever posted in this thread. Bye.

I mistakenly think:
You know that the backend is node-based, so you think the front-end layer has the ability to have equivalent back-end nodes.
It was my mistake. Obviously you know the limitations of the layer.