You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo has been out on general release now for some weeks. It is a fantastic effort, and remarkably bug-free.

However, there ARE still some things to be worked out, not least of which is compatibility with Photoshop plugins such as Topaz and others. This needs to be seemless and fully operational, and fully automatic.

I know you guys said you'd be working with the plugin makers once you had a full release version of the Photo software out there.

So I'm just wondering if this is being worked on, and when can we expect to see the first update - most initial releases are followed by bug-fixes and minor updates fairly quickly after that first release. This just seems to be taking a while....

No pressure - just asking :)

Thanks Callum - appreciated muchly :)

Please don't take my post the wrong way - I wasn't having a snipe at your progress, etc - I was just wondering when the first post-release update would be. I'm happy to download the Customer Beta and run that, and thanks for the link to the progress report re plugins :)

Keep up the good work, team.