You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export to JPG doesn't honour size selected

If I create an image in Photo at say 1000x750 pixels (which I do for my website blog post headers) and export to JPG that is fine - However I also wish to export the file at 500x375 (for another site I post to which only allows images up to that size) and I select 500x375 in the jpg export dialogue the jpg still comes out at 1000x750. OK I can get over this by resizing the image first in AP but it would seem that should be unnecessary (otherwise why is there an editable size box in the export dialogue? Minor but annoying. Thanks

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old issue but I experienced it the other day again - but I have now found the cause! If you go to the export dialogue and enter a new size in the first box and then press save WITHOUT tabbing to the second box the size won't change... Problem solved - thought you might like to know that