You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wacom Tablett Eigenschaften + Touch Ring

Hallo,

mein Touch Ring funktioniert mit Affinity Photo nicht. Ich kann weder zoomen, noch die Pinselgröße oder die Ebene ändern. Welche Einstellung muss ich bei Affinity ändern, damit das machbar ist. Er zeigt zwar die einzelnen Funktionen an, setzt sie aber nicht um.

Translated by DeepL.com

Übersetzt von DeepL.com

Meine Einstellungen funktionieren in Photo, aber nur für Pinselgröße, Zoom (halten Sie die Option/Alt-Taste gedrückt) und Rotation. Scrollen ist nur in den vertikalen und Cycle-Ebenen ist nur ein Haufen von OS-System-Signaltönen.

Hi and welcome to the forums @Sife,

My settings work in Photo but only for Brush size, Zoom (hold down the Option/Alt key) and Rotation. Scroll is only in the vertical and cycle layers is just a bunch of OS System Beeps.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

If I recall correctly out of the box my Wacom worked with the Touch Ring. Here are the settings I have on my Mac in the OS (Operating System) System Preferences, things may be different in the Windows OS.

There may also be a problem in that the increase/decrease brush size Keyboard shortcuts are [ and ], I am assuming you are using a German Keyboard which apparently has those keys mapped to different key codes. You may need to change the shortcuts manually in the Wacom's system preferences.

450189511_ScreenShot2020-07-10at7_11_22AM.png.587b511f4be0693f86eeece1ac52fe8c.png       1227396710_ScreenShot2020-07-10at7_11_39AM.png.bf97648a25a471acf66760cf69035329.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.