Good morning,

I currently have Affinity Phot on a Dell laptop.I would like to transfer/re install Affinity on to a new laptop.Can you tell me how this is done please.Also does the license key stay the same ?

Many thanks

Dave Harker

You can install the Windows version on as many PCs as you personally control. Likewise the Mac version can be installed on as many Macs as you control. You would always use the same product key and the email you used when you ordered the software.

You can download a copy of the software, and access your products keys, whenever you need to from the 'downloads and product keys' section of your Affinity Store account.

I have 1 Mac Computer and in my other House a WIN PC. Can I use one license key for Affinity Photo on both Computer?

1 hour ago, Hardy24 said:

I have 1 Mac Computer and in my other House a WIN PC. Can I use one license key for Affinity Photo on both Computer?

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @Hardy24. :)

The Affinity apps are licensed per platform (Mac, Windows or iPad), so I’m afraid you will need to purchase two separate licences if you want to use the software on both your Mac and your Windows PC.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.8.4.186 • Designer for iPad 1.8.4.4 • iPadOS 13.7 (iPad Air 2)

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your answer.

So in this affinity photo will be not the right Software for me.

I'm a single person and I can work only on the Mac or if I stay in my house on the Baltic Sea with my little windows PC.

But I will not by two key's for 1 Software. I was checking a alternative to Lightroom.

With Luminar 4  (Skylum) I can work on 2 Computer and also Adobe has not a problem with this relation.

Edited by Hardy24