You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't move or transform objects.

Hello! I love all the Affinity Products (including Designer), only that sometimes, when I work with objects (especially when I move them or copy/paste them) I can't move/transform them anymore. They just get "locked", I see the bounding box when I click on them, and the only way to move them is with the arrow buttons. Depending on my work flow, it happens from a few times a day to once every few minutes.

The only thing that solves the problem is closing and reopening the program, but imagine opening and closing the program even once a few minutes. It gets very frustrating!

Hope this problem will be solved soon.

Thank you @SPaceBar for your response! Sure, I managed to do a screen recording, using some random shapes that I added in different groups.

I noticed the bug shows up especially when I work with object groups and object subgroups, and when I work with multiple artboards (especially when I copy/paste objects between artboards or between different files).

You can see the actual bug (as I'm trying to move the objects) at the time of 1:17 .