You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HDR testing the power of APhoto

alians98@wp.pl

OK, testowanie mocy możliwości programu uzyskanych między innymi bez kompresji przetwarzanych plików. HDR z jednego zdjęcia wybrałem dramatyczną ofertę. Droga do Muzeum Nazistowskiego Obozu Koncentracyjnego w Lublinie. Ekran z panelu roboczego AFFINITY FOTO. 4022 x 6024px, 24,23MP, RGB / 32 (HDR) -sRGB IEC61966-2.1 (liniowy) Canon EOS M100. Testując moc możliwości programu uzyskano m.in. brak kompresji przetwarzanych plików. Pierwsza godzina.

PrzechwytywanieZJedenjFotki-_Propozycja_Dramatic-fragment-sccreen_z_pulpitu.PNG

Google translation : 

... testing the power of program capabilities obtained, among others, without compressing processed files.
 HDR from one photo I chose a dramatic offer. 
Road to the Museum of the Nazi Concentration Camp in Lublin. 
Screen from the AFFINITY PHOTO work panel. 4022 x 6024px, 24.23MP, RGB / 32 (HDR) -sRGB IEC61966-2.1
 (linear) Canon EOS M100. Testing the power of program capabilities, we obtained,
 among others no compression of processed files. ...

Interesting picture.

1.How many pictures did you stack ?

and

2. What exposures did you use ?

The tree trunk looks too dark for my liking.

Use exposure bracketing. Try 3 exposures -1 ev,  0ev and +1 ev.

Tip : Use a tripod.

BTW Nice camera.

Jeremy

On 7/9/2020 at 4:14 AM, Jeremy_Waller said:

Ciekawe zdjęcie

1. Ile zdjęć ułożyłeś w stos?

i

2. Jakie ekspozycje wykorzystałeś?

Pień drzewa wygląda na zbyt ciemny dla moich upodobań.

Użyj braketingu ekspozycji. Wypróbuj 3 ekspozycje -1 ev, 0ev i +1 ev.

Wskazówka: użyj statywu.

BTW Ładny aparat.

Jeremy

Hello, I am from Poland, I used only one RAW file, and because I am a participant in the Wikimedia Commons Project USER:  https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Alians_PL , the result of the obtained file (only <8 bit) was also available on Wikimedia Commons. In addition to the description, the keywords directly in this example are associated with Affinity Photo.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alians_PL,TestingThePowerOfAffinityPhotoTrial-RoadToTheMuseumOfTheNaziCampInLublin,2020-07-05.jpg

- I am pleasantly surprised, it is good that I came across information on such a program on the Internet.
PS. I also made such simple tests with several panoramas - the results were enough to make a decision about buying it. There is well prepared help that convinced me. ( https://affinity.help/photo/English.lproj/index.html ) which I can directly translate in Google Chrome. AND
Two days ago I bought Affinity Photo through the Polish online store in the Polish Internet zone. (Polish store address:  https://wzorniki.eu/affinity-photo ). But I still haven't received the key to the program. The seller on his page in my created account informs that the purchase is in progress! PS. Until now, I've used Adobe Elements 1, 5 and 14 - many features typical of Adobe Photoshop were blocked, so I am patiently waiting to use it fully. ( Google Translator )

Edited by alians98@wp.pl
-korekta URL