You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

打印时出现内容缺失。

• Staff

Hi jilkyking,

Are you importing the attached PDF into Affinity Designer, or is that a PDF you exported from the application? If it is exported from the application could you attach a copy of the .afdesign file you're using please. 

Also are you printing directly from Affinity, or are you using a different application print? Feel free to attach a video showing the process you're using to print.

Google Translate:
您是将附件的PDF导入Affinity Designer,还是从应用程序导出的PDF? 如果它是从应用程序导出的,请您附上您正在使用的.afdesign文件的副本。

您还直接从Affinity打印,还是使用其他应用程序打印? 随时附上一段视频,显示您正在使用的打印过程。

On 7/6/2020 at 6:01 PM, Sean P said:

Hi jilkyking,

Are you importing the attached PDF into Affinity Designer, or is that a PDF you exported from the application? If it is exported from the application could you attach a copy of the .afdesign file you're using please. 

Also are you printing directly from Affinity, or are you using a different application print? Feel free to attach a video showing the process you're using to print.

Google Translate:
您是将附件的PDF导入Affinity Designer,还是从应用程序导出的PDF? 如果它是从应用程序导出的,请您附上您正在使用的.afdesign文件的副本。

您还直接从Affinity打印,还是使用其他应用程序打印? 随时附上一段视频,显示您正在使用的打印过程。

我用designer(mac)制作的文件,然后导出pdf文件,再将文件拷贝到另一台电脑的designer(windows),执行打印。
整个过程都是用designer程序,没有涉及到其它程序。
这次到文件我没有保存.afdesign格式。当我下一次出现这种情况时,我会保存一份.afdesign副本,然后向你们反馈。

Software translation:

I use Designer (MAC) to make the file, then export PDF file, and then copy the file to the designer (Windows) of another computer to print.
The whole process is using designer program, no other program is involved.
I didn't save the. Afdesign format this time. The next time I see this, I'll save a copy of. Afdesign and give you feedback.

I come from China.  I am not good in English.  :4_joy:

My youtube:Jinyu