You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Corner tool unexpected results

Interesting thing happening, it's happening in 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 Beta. I did a few screen shots to explain.

I create the shapes as per "shape 01" then add them together. (It's the head of a hammer FYI) Then I start by rounding the four 90 degree corners "Shape 03". Next I start to round the next four points in, and that when things get interesting, it changes and rounds un-selected points "Shape 04". Could some one please test this and make sure it isn't some thing on my system messing this up?

If it's reproducible, then we have another bug.

Thanks.

Shape 01.pngShape 01

Shape 02.pngShape 02

Shape 03.pngShape 03

Shape 04.pngShape 04

• Staff

Hi JeffreyK,

This is an issue we're aware of and happens after adding some shapes together. However it should (based on what we've seen) appear correct if you save and reopen after applying the corner tool. Not entirely sure why it displays wrong initially but a save and reload should make it appear correct.