You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo app keeps crashing on iPad Pro 11”

Hi, 

Suddenly my Affinity Photo app on my iPad Pro 11” has started to crash a lot when I try to develop RAW files from my Sony a6600. 
I have tried rebooting the iPad, I have tried to delete the app and reinstall it, I have lots of memory left (170+ GB)  and no other app than maybe the photo gallery open at the same time, but it makes no difference if it’s open or not. 
If I’m lucky I can edit one photo and manage to save that, but then after that it becomes dreadful to save changes, because it takes several attempts before it will save another photo.

Please see attached video of how it goes. 

Are there other people with same issues?

And please, Serif devolpers, can you please fix it??

I had just become very fond of this photo editing tool, but at this point, I don’t want to use it anymore. :(

Best regards,

Betina

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi BetinaHN and Welcome to the Forums,

I've tried replicating this and haven't been able to.  Think we could really do with your crash reports:

Go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data

You will see an alphabetical list showing all crash reports on your iPad. Find and open the one that corresponds to the Affinity app that's crashing. Click Share to save to an .ips file and save it to a cloud service and attach them here or upload them to our Dropbox here

Hi, 

I have tried uploading one of the latest files to Dropbox, I hope that it was what you were looking for, because it’s the only kind of file I can find related to Affinity Photo...

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Best regards