You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is there Magic Trackpad 2 support?

When I tried (iOS 13.5.1, iPad Pro 10.5) the iOS gestures worked, those Actions special for Affinity not. For these it is still touch or pencil. I think Serif is borrowing from iOS, but Has not created their own set of actions.

No idea if this will change in the future.

• 4 months later...
On 7/3/2020 at 2:25 PM, Artsketch said:

I got a Magic Trackpad 2 today. Pinch and zoom also canvas rotation works very smooth but not the special Affinity gestures.

Does panning (moving around the canvas) also work with magic trackpad? I would like to know before buying. Thanks

Edited by bizwud

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 12:22 PM, bizwud said:

Does panning (moving around the canvas) also work with magic trackpad? I would like to know before buying. Thanks

I finally bought Magic Trackpad 2 so I can use it to zoom in and out. Moving the canvas (panning) also works flawlessly. This is the best option to use it comfortably with external display for now. I still would prefer a regular mouse when the future update finally support zoom and panning tho.