You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It was recently suggested that I create s single post showing all of the free resources we have made available via https://affinity.graphics as some were never announced here and some folks still don't know about Affinity.Graphics for finding resources. We just updated the site a bit and released 2 more free resources there, so stop by and check things out. You can find DSV's offerings directly at our Affinity.Graphics User Page. Attached are promo images of everything we've released to date. Enjoy!

Dream Atmospheres

dream-atmospheres-styles.png

Dream Brushed Metals

dream-brushed-metals.png

Dream Buttons Styles

dream-buttons-styles.png

Dream Cinematic Bold Styles

dream-cinematics-bold-styles.png

Dream Cinematic Styles

dream-cinematics-styles.png

Dream EmotiKit

dream-emotikit.png

Dream Gem Styles

dream-gems-styles.png

Dream Gradients 1

dream-gradients-1.png

Dream Gradients 2

dream-gradients-2.png

Dream Holiday Styles

dream-holiday-styles.png

Dream Latex Styles

dream-latex-styles.png

Dream Liquid Vials Styles

dream-liquid-vials-styles.png

Dream Meeple Toolkit

dream-meeple-toolkit.png

Dream Metals Styles

dream-metals-styles.png

Dream Organics Styles

dream-organics-styles.png

Dream Polished Metals Styles

dream-polished-metals-styles.png

Dream Raw Metals Styles

dream-raw-metals-styles.png

Dream Resume Templates

dream-resume-templates.png

Dream Rubber Styles

dream-rubber-styles.png

Dream Skies Gradients

dream-skies-gradients.png

Dream Styles 1

dream-styles-1.png

Dream Styles 2

dream-styles-2.png

Dream Styles 3

dream-styles-3.png

Dream Styles 4

dream-styles-4.png

Dream Xanadu Styles

dream-xanadu-tiles-styles.png

Edited by Chris Van Cleve
Add titles

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

Love the site -- your styles have come in VERY handy for me! 

Small problem though...when I downloaded a few more styles yesterday from the site, the .zip files appear to be broken, as they will not unzip ("this file is broken" is the error message I get for each of them). 

This occurred for the following styles:

Dream Xanadu Tiles Styles

LStyle 1

LStyle 02

LStyle 03

LStyle 04

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind repackaging/reuploading them so I can try again? Thank you so much for everything you're doing for Affinity users! 

Kind regards,

Josh

I've been trying to track this down all week since it was first reported. I just finally figured it out. Sorry for the hassle. The files should download fine now.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

That would depend on the creator of whichever product you used. In the case of the DSV Dream items, we won't pursue you. We want our resources to be used by as many people who can benefit from them as possible. The attribution is more a bout people trying to pass off our resources as their own. I can't speak for the other resources on the site.

• 1 year later...

Where can one find these graphics nowadays?  Cheers John

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

30 minutes ago, pioneer said:

Where can one find these graphics nowadays?  Cheers John

Possibly:

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

28 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Possibly:

Firefox sends a Security Warning if I click the link in the opening post of the thread. But the ZIP near the end of the thread (Chris Van Cleve May 19) seems to work. Maybe this additional info is helpful for someone.

1 hour ago, iconoclast said:

Firefox sends a Security Warning if I click the link in the opening post of the thread.

If you click the link I used, it should take you directly to the proper post.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

3 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

If you click the link I used, it should take you directly to the proper post.

Yes, if you click on top where the arrow button is, you will be linked to the post with the attached ZIP file. I clicked below it at my first try and got the opening post with the dscape-llc.com-link that is probably outdated and causes this security warning. Probably false alarm.

Anyway, now the stuff is successfully downloaded and I'm happy. Looks great! Many thanks to the creator for that amazing work!

@walt.farrellMany thanks sir.

Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home

You're welcome.

-- Walt
PC:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@iconoclast 

It looks like the domain affinity.graphics is for sale.
And the content server produces a timeout.

image.png.4e061d4fd2822df8acd65fecab5f11be.png

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After having to rebuild the o/s on my pc I have lost the download big zip file with all these resources. are they still available anywhere as the links all give a time out.  Cheers John

24 minutes ago, pioneer said:

After having to rebuild the o/s on my pc I have lost the download big zip file with all these resources

Well if you don't make backups and/or don't keep some external storages, that's the way of cookie crumbles.

dream_stuff_external.jpg.e9d4bd4e58c6916ce765a5f361d56a2e.jpg

That all in one zipped archive was around 135,3 MB in size and flies around on one of my backup disks. - But since it's not one of my own made resources here, so foreign work, I's more to the orig OP to give permissions to share it here at all.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

I agree, v_kyr. After decades of computer use (and learning the hard way on an Apple ///), I save everything to multiple backup drives. My writing, Scrivener, Affinity, Word, files et al, are all saved on multiple drives. Feets, don't fail me now, is not a fear in my computer world. The house can burn down, for all I care. I am covered. God bless SSDs, USBs, and whatever else will come along to replace them. What's that, you ask? What about the cloud? Google drive? What's that, I ask? Never heard of it. But if they appear to work for you- hehehehe.

Which reminds me: Saving multiple versions of Affinity working files often is highly recommended. Anyone besides me notice the occasional crash? Ahem😇

Edited to add, since I don't post often, that I feel the need to congratulate the Affinity coders who are diligently tapping away, cursing, laughing, commiserating, partying, and generally working their butts off on that list of v2.1 beta latest fixes. I don't use beta software, but I am certainly excited to see what they have accomplished. Carry on, regardless.

Edited by Twolane

Thank you to both for your helpful answer's on where to find the file nowadays.  Cheers John