You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You may create something wonderful with these Vector brushes

rodsal23

Hi guys! Please support my venture into digital arts. I'm selling vector brushes to help fund my study in this field. Here are 5 sample brushes of 20 vector brushes I created for only 2$/pack.

selling.jpg

Edited by rodsal23

@rodsal23 perhaps you should review the Forum Guidelines before soliciting payments here?  Just a thought.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

• Staff

@rodsal23, as requested by other users here, we recommend reading the Forum Guidelines before continuing to post.

We allow, at our moderators discretion, images and samples of brush packs with links to third party sites where these packs can be purchased. We don't allow users to sell directly through our forums.

Thus far, you haven't posted any resources for users to use here and no links to purchase said brushes, so I'm locking this thread to prevent further posting - if another thread is created with the same intentions we'll have no choice but to take action.

I hope this clears things up.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!