rodsal23

You may create something wonderful with these Vector brushes

Posted (edited)

Hi guys! Please support my venture into digital arts. I'm selling vector brushes to help fund my study in this field. Here are 5 sample brushes of 20 vector brushes I created for only 2$/pack.

selling.jpg

Edited by rodsal23

@rodsal23 perhaps you should review the Forum Guidelines before soliciting payments here?  Just a thought.

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.8.3, Affinity Photo 1.8.3, Affinity Designer 1.8.3 

Magic mouse.9_9

@rodsal23, as requested by other users here, we recommend reading the Forum Guidelines before continuing to post.

We allow, at our moderators discretion, images and samples of brush packs with links to third party sites where these packs can be purchased. We don't allow users to sell directly through our forums.

Thus far, you haven't posted any resources for users to use here and no links to purchase said brushes, so I'm locking this thread to prevent further posting - if another thread is created with the same intentions we'll have no choice but to take action.

I hope this clears things up.