You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,
sorry if I posted this to a wrong forum, but I wasn't able to find any other forum that would suit following:

there is probably something wrong with avatar uploads, I'm attempting to upload a valid avatar (file size and format fits the requirement), however I'm getting following error:

7: Please contact us for assistance

https://imgur.com/a/KbgBcei

So that's what I'm doing.
Now when I attempted to post a screenshot of the message, I've found that I can't upload attachments to my forum messages as well.

Both images were exported to jpeg from current production version of Affinity Photo.

Thanks for your feedback.

5 minutes ago, CLC said:

there is probably something wrong with avatar uploads

There’s something wrong with file uploads generally at the moment! There have been quite a few posts about this recently.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

57 minutes ago, Alfred said:

There’s something wrong with file uploads generally at the moment! There have been quite a few posts about this recently.

Thanks for an answer, @Alfred,
I'm browsing the forums everyday and didn't noticed any such reports, but it might be related to me selectivelly skipping such posts in Activity Stream when scanning thread titles.

Hi @Adam, It seems to be working now, thank you 😀

So, I've picked some random picture just to check out, but now, when I try to upload the new one I wanted to, I'm getting following:

See the screenshot here.

I'm currently on Windows 10 ver 1909 computer with lastest version of Firefox if that helps.