You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Here is an image with a watercolor background. Does anyone know how to simulate something like this? My sister dabbles in watercolors and Ive asked her to recreate on a piece of paper then shoot a photo with her high res camera but I was also wondering if there is an easy way to simulate this through Affinity Photo? Thank you for your help. 

image.thumb.png.5876412d03b690dda9df5cc3200f9683.png

If you want to do that sort of thing well, and often, I would probably recommend getting some brushes that have been created specifically for that sort of thing. I’m sure someone with experience in this area can point you towards some good resources but this may be a good place to start: https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/store/product/daub-watercolours-and-washes-brush-pack/

I think there is already set of Gouache, Oil, Watercolour brushes, etc. by default in AP or/and AD.
Since I bought and added some to my apps, I can't tell, but search in the brush panel for them. From memory, they were from the first version part of the apps.