You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hallo,

ich habe ein neues Tutorial auf YouTube mit Affinity Photo hochladen.

Ich zeige wie man den "Dragan Effekt" erstellt, indem man zahlreiche Anpassungsebenen definiert und die Augen retuschiert.

Das Ergebnis ist nicht zu 100 % der "Dragan Effekt", sondern eher der "Dragan Stil". Aber ich zeige wie man ihn machen könnte und variiere selbst etwas.

Because it was requested, I set English Subtitles!

So you can laugh about the mistakes  :D  :rolleyes: ...

Viel Spaß.

Ihr könnt mir wie immer Eure Werke hier oder auf Twitter posten.

Ciao

Jack

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvNd5-PO1foWgbL_zOiP5Q

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvNd5-PO1foWgbL_zOiP5Q

post-14632-0-09331700-1439749608_thumb.jpg

Affinity Jack

Video-Tutorials on YouTube in German with English Subtitles

Link to my YouTube-Channel: AFFINITY JACK

Author in the team of www.affinitytutorials.de, the website all about Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer

Thanks a lot. It is one of the most loved effects on photo editing that I have known, I have not an special like for it, but it is for me utmost interesting, specially when you choose such a well sharpped characther to apply it to. It reminds me of the "Save Private Ryan"'s film where Spielberg has turned the whole movie into a huge Drqgan effect, Or....so. Though it tends a bit more toward the sepia....mmmmmkind of greenish, rather that greenish, It gives s sort of "manly effect", so far away from the bright and multicolores tchnicolor films. It gives personality and at atmosphere, So it fits with with your "Cocodrile Dundee". your tuto is clear and calm. Love calmed tutorials. The subtitles adding a comprehensible mood to the voice, and being close to the instructions. You give enough time for getting to them and so I have followed with attentin and ease. Thank you for sharing, As you can see...besides that you deserve this praising, my final mean is to encourage you via prime, to do more and more of them....tutorials, and upload them for our devotion and use...je, je, je......

Your admirer.

Rosa.

Thanks a lot. It is one of the most loved effects on photo editing that I have known, I have not an special like for it, but it is for me utmost interesting, specially when you choose such a well sharpped characther to apply it to. It reminds me of the "Save Private Ryan"'s film where Spielberg has turned the whole movie into a huge Drqgan effect, Or....so. Though it tends a bit more toward the sepia....mmmmmkind of greenish, rather that greenish, It gives s sort of "manly effect", so far away from the bright and multicolores tchnicolor films. It gives personality and at atmosphere, So it fits with with your "Cocodrile Dundee". your tuto is clear and calm. Love calmed tutorials. The subtitles adding a comprehensible mood to the voice, and being close to the instructions. You give enough time for getting to them and so I have followed with attentin and ease. Thank you for sharing, As you can see...besides that you deserve this praising, my final mean is to encourage you via prime, to do more and more of them....tutorials, and upload them for our devotion and use...je, je, je......

Your admirer.

Rosa.

Hello Rosa,

thank you very, very much!

You make me so happy!

I don't know if I deserve such a praise, I think not at that level (my god, your english is much better than mine).

I'm not a pro. Neither in photography nor in editing.

It is just a hobby.

And my concept is to reach people who wants to create something without detailed Photoshop-Knowledge.

Inspiring to create things with a 50 €-software, without being afraid of the complexity.

And also enthusiasts to improve us all with an exchange of knowledge and ideas.

For that reason, I do not see me on a high level. There are many, many real good artists outside.

But I understand the message:

:rolleyes:  Yes I will.....continue!  :rolleyes:

And you really encourage me! Thank you so much. 

Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, I was thinking all day long about your words.

Yes, I read this in the morning and answer in the evening, because of these words.

And although I'm not so good as I should be, I want to learn and improve and I will.

Thank you.

And I hope we will have fun, inspiration, critic, solutions and improvements together.

Greetings from Berlin

Jack

Affinity Jack

Video-Tutorials on YouTube in German with English Subtitles

Link to my YouTube-Channel: AFFINITY JACK

Author in the team of www.affinitytutorials.de, the website all about Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer