You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Quickview or Preview in OS X Finder enabled?

Could have sworn this was working..I have a pile of files either created in or saved out as AD files, but all I see in the finder are the generic dog-eared icons, and no quickview when I press the space bar with one of them selected.

Anyone know what up? 

Thanks!

Try restarting your Mac in Safe Mode:

1. Turn on or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key as your Mac starts up.
  2. Release the key when you see the login window, then log in to your Mac (this will take longer than usual).
  3. You might be asked to log in again. On either the first or second login window, you should see ”Safe Boot” in the upper-right corner of the window.
  4. Once it's completely done rebooting, restart your Mac normally, then see if the problem remains.

That usually fixes it, and if it doesn't, there are other alternates you can try (but re-booting is Safe Mode is the easiest).

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)| MacOS (Probably latest stable build)

Affinity Designer|Affinity Photo|Affinity Publisher

• 10 months later...