You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The Application crashs on IOS with my IPad Pro 2020

Ali7

Hi guys,

I use my new iPad Pro 2020 with my Apple Pencil. If I want to cut one people out of my picture, I use the smart tool brush. With the Mode refine. So I can cut out the picture more accurately  

1. Bug

If you Start to cut, the Application Start to Refine the selection and then you have to wait 1 Second until you can Go forward with your work. Sometimes the Application doesn‘t stop to refine the Selelection, so I have to close the Application and have to Start my Work from the beginning

2. Bug 

Sometimes If I’m in the Mode refine the Application close the mode and I have to start my work at the beginning again. Nothing is be saved  I have always to start my work from the beginning every time With these two bugs. What can I do?

German:

Hallo zusammen,

ich nutze die Applikationen mit meinem iPad Pro 2020 mit meinem Apple Pencil. Wenn ich Personen aus Fotos ausschneiden möchte nutze ich das Tool smart Pinsel. Um präziser zu arbeiten gehe ich auf den Modus verfeinern. Wenn ich einen bestimmten Bereich ausschneide und mein Apple Pencil wieder vom Bildschirm weg hebe, dann kommt für 1 Sekunde der Text Auswahl verfeinern, da die Applikation das Bild neu berechnen. Manchmal geht dieser Text Auswahl verfeinern nicht mehr weg so dass ich gezwungen bin die Applikation zu schließen und meine Arbeit wieder von vorne anzufangen da nichts gespeichert wurde.

Der zweite Fehler tritt auch in dem Modus verfeinern auf. Manchmal verlässt die Applikation den Modus verfeinern, während ich noch gar nicht fertig bin , so dass ich wieder auf dem Hauptbildschirm bin, wo ich die anderen Tools auswählen kann. In diesem Fall muss ich auch wieder von vorne beginnen das Bild aus zu schneiden da nichts gespeichert wurde.

was kann ich hier machen?

mit freundlichen grüßen

Ali

Perhaps no important, but, on iPad Pro 2020 you run iPadOS, not iOS...

I have an 12.9” 2020 edition of iPad Pro, but I don’t have discovered this bug... Hmmm...

I give it another try and come back later to report my experiences...

Happy amateur that playing around with the Affinity Suite - really love typograhics, photographing, colors & forms, AND, Synthesizers!

Macbook Pro 16” M1 2021, iPad Pro 12.9” M1 2021, iPad Pro 10.5” A10X 2017, iMac 27” 5K/i7 late 2015…