You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everyone,

I have been self publishing my first book, it is an origami tutorial ebook, everything goes well but recently both the Affinity Photo Beta and Affinity Designer Trial I using to process the photo diagram and designing the book have been expired, I want to continue my work with both apps but I can't afford to buy them. I tried to use other free open sources but their difficult interface and poor performance plus I have to relearn everything in this short time really didn't work for me!

I have made a fundraiser page to collect donation to buy those apps.

total $100 is needed, 5 dollar or 1 dollar per person will helped me a lot to get my goal.
I will get my application result to university soon and later will start my university life if the application success. After that, I will have no time to make it. So, 
I hope I can get helped as soon as possible.

Thanks and appreciated!

Link:

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-chin-to-buy-apps-to-make-his-first-book/x/10397640

Some of the origami models will in the book(total 22 models tutorial, 3 sections, creative monster, movie characters and game characters, all designed by me!)

Metal Gear Ray

post-15281-0-64194000-1438941313_thumb.jpg

Dragon

post-15281-0-58266100-1438941504_thumb.jpg

Perhaps you'll get more support by posting your Indiegogo link on forums and facebook pages dedicated to Origami. If Origami Enthusiasts find your models interesting, i'm sure they'll support you :)

Tried and a lot but no chance. They seem not fully understand my condition and keep telling me there have free alternative option, I tried and they not work for me and I have to relearn everything but I don't time as I mentioned early.

Here is my last chance, I hope I can get support from you guys.

Didn't you like my craft, Leigh?

Hope you like it and support me!

Perhaps you'll get more support by posting your Indiegogo link on forums and facebook pages dedicated to Origami. If Origami Enthusiasts find your models interesting, i'm sure they'll support you :)

Please do help me, I won't forget every generousness from every of you, I will try to figure out a way to give my book to you guys when my book published to ibook store and Amazon kindle.

Please do help me, this book means a lot to me, this is one of my dream since my childhood!

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-chin-to-buy-apps-to-make-his-first-book/x/10397640

Your examples are great, but it's not something that interests me personally, sorry. I'm sure if other users want to support you they will.

Is ok, maybe other models in my book will interest you like Alien and Godzilla?

Yeah, I hope other people see this will help me, but you can help me too by sharing, don't forget the power of word of mouth!

Thanks!