You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Downloaded the software for the 90 day trial, but can't find it to activate. Help!

Hi,

I was forwarded the link to the 90 day free trial that was being offered up until the 20th June.

I posted a few days ago to see if I had to activate the trial before the 20th, or just download the software. I didn't get a response, unfortunately.

So, I went to try and activate it today, but I can't find the download, and wondered if it 'self deletes' after the 20th, if not activated?

Is there anyway I can have access to this trial? I know I am three days late, but would be happy if some days were knocked off the trial to compensate!

Thanks,

Mark

@TheFellaLondon

By default, Windows saves all downloaded files to C:Users\[your user name]\Downloads.  Have you checked that location for the missing installer?  There is no reason to think it would "self-destruct" if not actually installed by June 20th!

My understanding is that the 90 days begins from the day you install and first use the software.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.