You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tutorials from Welcome page not opening

Why can I not get the tutorials to open? I am signed in to my account, need to watch a tutorial...I can find the tutorial I need but it will not open, all I get is a black screen. I have tried different tutorials and each one has this problem. 

My real question is, is it possible to put page numbers on a section with all pages in landscape view? I have a number of charts in landscape view and have the master for these pages with facing pages, upper and lower, like in a book format when you turn the book on its side.

One common reason why the official video tutorials – you don’t say if those are the ones you are watching – do not display is when your browser security (possibly due to a plugin) is stopping content from vimeo (and related sites) from being displayed.
Check your browser and plugins to make sure that vimeo.com and vimeocdn.com are ‘allowed’.

13 hours ago, Twila said:

My real question is, is it possible to put page numbers on a section with all pages in landscape view? I have a number of charts in landscape view and have the master for these pages with facing pages, upper and lower, like in a book format when you turn the book on its side.

I would make a Master Page and call it Landscape and put the page numbers on that one with the text frame turned 90°. Then just apply that page to the ones with the charts.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Ok, next question:

Should I make my landscape master as a single page or as a vertical spread? The reason I ask is, when these charts appear in my book,  I need the inner margin to be opposite on the top page from the bottom. Or should I make two masters one for the top and the other for the bottom and apply them to even and odd pages?

Also, when I place the page numbers, I  know to go to Text>Insert>Fields>Page number...and in my case, the numbering for this section is to begin at 241...and I know how to start at that number...BUT then

How do I get the numbers to continue to 242, 243, etc. instead of sll appearing as 241?