You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iPad problems

I first liked  affinity. But now I hate it and will be looking for another more user considerate app. These updates are ridiculous. Nothing works anymore information is scant. Just using the brush tool creates some awful drag handle that I cannot get rid off. Nobody knows anything. The forums are a joke. Affinity wanted to be better than photoshop, it’s much worse now.

They never respond to any questions! What a waste of my money with this ***** app.

• Staff

@Helmutlive, please provide a screen recording of the 'drag handles' you're referring to so we can advise here - it sounds as though you have the brush stabiliser enabled but I will be unable to tell without said recording.

If you aren't here for support then please understand that we do allow and appreciate criticism here (in fact it's what makes the app better!), but we do please ask that you are still respectful of our rules, and our staff, many thanks.

16 hours ago, Helmutlive said:

Nobody knows anything. The forums are a joke. Affinity wanted to be better than photoshop, it’s much worse now.

They never respond to any questions! What a waste of my money with this ***** app.

You have made three posts, all in the last 16hrs, and none asking questions, just full of obnoxious abuse.   And you have the nerve accuse mods of 'arrogance', Unbelievable. 

if you are having an issue, why don’t you calm down and explain what it it. Maybe some screen shots to show. Maybe then you will get some assistance. 

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/