You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font weights showing duplicates on collections created in Font Library

I ran into an unusual bug these days: every time I selected a font from a font library collection, the weights were duplicated (even on system fonts, tested after deleting all user fonts).

However, if i select the font from the upper menu or the studio window (all fonts) before I acess a collection, this doesn't seem to happen (after I acess one, they duplicate in every menu). This happens in all three apps, and I've already tried to solve this problem by:

- deleting all user fonts;

- changing the font manager to a 3rd party one;

- deleting all the user settings & software and reinstalling (I have the apple store version);

Does anyone know what can cause this type of bug or how solve it?

Captura de Tela 2020-06-19 às 23.05.36.png

I’ve noticed the same thing, the actual fonts aren’t being physically duplicated, just being listed twice.
But I think this is a bug within the app, so nothing we users can do to fix it.

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M