You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

your payment has been declined by your payment provider, please try another method

I have the same problem. I've tried with 2 different cards, I was able to buy Photo and Designer but it does not allow me to complete my Publisher purchase. What is happening? Today is the last day to get the 50% discount and I was looking forward to buy all 3 programs... Can anyone help, please?

I have the same issue – I've paid for Photo and Designer, but get the declined message every time I attempt to buy Publisher.

I contacted my bank, who confirmed there was no problem with my card, and that they could not see an attempted payment at all.

• Staff

Hello everyone,

There's a few of your here and the issues you are experiencing will be one of two.

For those of you who have placed two orders and been unable to place a third, this is a security precaution put in place by our payment portal. A third order placed using the same email address in close succession will flag as potential fraud and not allow the order through. The best thing to have done would have been to apply all the items to the cart and paid in a single transaction, but as the horse has already bolted, the best thing to do now is to wait 24 hours and try again. If the price has changed since then please contact affinity@serif.com and our team will be able to honour you would have paid initially.

For the others who were unable to place an order at all, this is most likely an issue passing the 3D Secure authorisation, and if you too could contact affinity@serif.com, our team will be able to place the order for you.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

• Staff
21 hours ago, RG3_Whitecape said:

Same problem here. Did purchase on friday, repeated process several times and the money has been charged multiple times to my card, but I have no product yet. 

What´s going on?

This one is a different problem to the ones I responded to above, it appears your bank have set aside the funds but we did not take them, the team over at affinityorders@serif.com will be able to provide further assistance.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 11:23 AM, StevenS said:

This one is a different problem to the ones I responded to above, it appears your bank have set aside the funds but we did not take them, the team over at affinityorders@serif.com will be able to provide further assistance.

Problem solved. Thanks for your time and attention!

• 8 months later...

Hi guys. 

The same has happened again to me. I tried to purchase one of your products using a master card, but Affinity platform didn't recognize the payment, although the amount was charged to the credit card. Exactly the same. I thought by now you would have solved the problem with your payment platform. Im using a card and a bank account from the European Union (Spain), and I haven't had this problem before in any other online shop. This is not serious. 

I ended up using PayPal (no problems, everything went OK). 

Software is nice, and PayPal payment went perfect, but yet the money appears as charged to the credit card. 

I don´t know what is happening, I don't know if we should blame your banking platform provider, but I know for sure that you are responsible for fixing this problem. Please, change your payment platform, or something, but it is not acceptable that a company like this still can´t properly process payments with credit cards from the EU. 

I guess that the money won't be charged in the end (it appears as retained, not as payed yet), like the last time. Last year happened the same to me, and I'm not the only one that has experienced this issue. 

Just want to let you know that I had the same problem, and it hasn't been fixed. 

Advice for other customers: use PayPal if you are buying from the EU (I'm buying from Spain); the problem persists with credit cards, but with PayPal everything worked fine. 

Thank you for your attention. Keep working hard, because your products are incredible and have a very competitive price. Just wanted to let you know that this problem with payment still persists. I'm sure I will enjoy your fantastic software. 

Sincerely,

R.G. 

• 1 year later...
39 minutes ago, debraspicher said:

This happened to me, but it was fraud protection. Had to reply to a text message to get it unblocked.

I had to go through a verification process with my bank as usual. I passed it and the payment went through... I've seen dozens of similar reports here on twitter etc... it's so frustrating. I may give it a last try with paypal IDK.