You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello Affinity,

I would like to give you my money NOW. I really don't want to pay Sketch or Figma or inVision or Adobe XD or Framer X or Protopie or Webflow or UX Pin. I would love to buy a software from Affinity that enables the prototyping feature. Maybe a merge between Personas with added plugin to buy. OR maybe call the software Affinity Prototype or Affinity Interactive or Affinity Hybrid.

I have been creating lots of Websites and User Interfaces, but I can't quickly prototype it to get my idea across. I have been working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of 50 designers/developers/business analysts. And when it's time for me to pitch I have to manually go into my Visual Studio Code Editor and create it from scratch using CSS and JavaScript.

Still waiting for release date,

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have to second this. I'm in the early days of using Adobe XD in my workflow, and was thinking similarly that a feature within Designer or a standalone prototyping app would be an incredible addition to the Affinity Suite. Currently there are some powerful plugins working with XD to enable me to publish functioning prototypes without coding the interactions myself, although I usually go back in to refine and add additional code. The ability to not only wire-frame and prototype in high fidelity but also publish functioning mockups all from within Affinity would be a masterstroke. Goodbye Dreamweaver, XD, etc.!

Edited by Avatar_Aeris