You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am doing same as Wosven. Finding finally the faulty page, I remove / disable element by element to find the problem.

Maybe worth a feature request? Wouldn't it be nice if Affinity is telling us from which page on export failed instead of simply telling us, that the export failed?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Yes, such feature would be usefull, I check like this since QXD, and it seems it's always late, when needing to send the file to print that a problem occurs, and it's on the 72th and last page, the logo at the bottom! 

The problem can also be due to lack of memory/space, and sometime it's possible to do halves of the file but not the whole PDF.

Thank you for your suggestions. I have narrowed the problem down to a single jpg, which I can export as a pdf with preset (digital- high quality) but not with preset (for print). I have compared the options for the two pdf export presets, and I cannot find one which makes the difference. For what it's worth, I think this problem only arose when I installed the latest version of Affinity Publisher (1.8.3.641). The workaround is obvious, but I would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this problem.

ComputerServicesStan_0919.jpg

This is an area which I barely understand. The pdf 'for print' preset (which gives the error) has the colour space 'As document' and the ICC profile 'use document profile'. The pdf 'digital - high quality' preset (which does not give an error) has the colour space 'RGB' and the ICC profile 'sRGB...'. But I think that I tried setting both those properties in the pdf for print settings, and still got the error.