You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Trouble with 3D PSD mock-ups Affinity Photo

Is there a trick to getting a 3D PSD to open correctly in AP? Or a setting to tweak? I already made sure to tick 'Import smart objects when possible'. I have tried a couple of "Signwall" 3D PSD mockup files and on both the Your Logo Here layer will not completely load. I also tried downsizing the doc to see if that would help... nope. Is there a certain amount of RAM required on PC laptops to ensure this works correctly? I have 4GB but can add more if that is the issue. Screenshot example attached shows how much of that layer will load.

Screenshot (10).png

1 hour ago, j.king said:

Is there a trick to getting a 3D PSD to open correctly in AP? Or a setting to tweak? I already made sure to tick 'Import smart objects when possible'. I have tried a couple of "Signwall" 3D PSD mockup files and on both the Your Logo Here layer will not completely load. I also tried downsizing the doc to see if that would help... nope. Is there a certain amount of RAM required on PC laptops to ensure this works correctly? I have 4GB but can add more if that is the issue. Screenshot example attached shows how much of that layer will load.

Screenshot (10).png

No answer for you, but 4 gigs is seriously low RAM. Baseline for me would be 8 gigs at minimum. 16 gigs is average these days. Not sure if it will help here, but more RAM should help in general. 

I am sure someone will be able to answer your question, good luck!