You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Foreign color on panel icons

On one of my computers, I see a reddish hue on the skates in the panel in Affinity Photo. Looking ahead, I’ll say that it doesn’t affect work, but it’s a little annoying, because it is knocked out of the general gamut)) I checked it at another workplace, and everything is fine there - white.

On the problematic version, the inscriptions are all white.
Other icons are also without any shades.
The colors of the images without distortion.
Color profiles changed. Uninstalled, reinstalled, etc.
The monitor is calibrated. There is a native profile.
In other applications, the same problem is only visible in Affinity Designer.
Did a reset of the application.
I tried to play with the settings.
Completely reinstalled.

Monitor: BenQ GL2480 24 "

Video: Geforce 1060

I can’t understand after what it appeared and what is the reason.
In other applications, this is not observed (although when color profiles are knocked down in the application for viewing window images, a reddish tint also appears, then this is not there.

I apologize in advance for the possibly poorly worded text, as I wrote through a translator.

Untitled.jpg

I noticed a yellowish white tone in some UI icons a while after adjusting the UI gamma in the app settings. It did not affect all symbols, in particular I remember the icons for no-color Ø. It occurred for a few days and meanwhile has disappeared, although I haven't changed the color setting for the OS or the app since then.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

On 6/15/2020 at 11:33 AM, thomaso said:

I noticed a yellowish white tone in some UI icons a while after adjusting the UI gamma in the app settings. It did not affect all symbols, in particular I remember the icons for no-color Ø. It occurred for a few days and meanwhile has disappeared, although I haven't changed the color setting for the OS or the app since then.

I also tried changing these values. To my shame, I do not remember after which he appeared. Perhaps this is a feature of the video card driver or the consequences of updating the system. But it is precisely this selectivity that confuses us. Most of the interface is displayed normally, without changes. And clearly related to the system. Of course not critical, but it is interesting to understand the reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Great advice, thanks, it turned out to be fixed. Turned off the second monitor (at the time of settings).

Shot down all the profiles, on the default profiles (sRGB). After that, the panels returned their colors. The native profiles from the BENQ coming out were incorrect.