You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Your payment has been declined by your payment provider" but payment provider informed that payment has been reserved and awaiting merchant

Hello, I have just tried to purchase Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer and DAUB Watercolours & Washes. 

I first paid with my card but upon finishing received a prompt stating that "Your Payment Has Been Declined By Your Payment Provider"

I then tried to complete the transaction again using the same card and received the same prompt stating "Your Payment Has Been Declined By Your Payment Provider".

I contacted my bank and asked them to check. They informed me that they have reserved the sum and are waiting for the merchant. From their record, I have made the same transaction twice.

I haven't received any receipt or download links and I need to cancel the second purchase which is the exact same purchase made thinking that the first purchase didn't go through. Please assist.

Thank you.