You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dear lovery AD-Team,

it would be amazing, if we could add Hyperlinks to any object such as text, form, brush and so on for svg format.

Unfortunately, AD does not supports any hyperlinks for .svg files.

Even if i try to import finishes svg files including links, AD crashes  :(

Yours sincerely

• Staff

Hi umut885,

We definitely don't want to be crashing - if there's any chance you could attach one of those svg files then we can certainly fix whatever is going wrong there... As for adding hyperlinks... hmmm, we might have to think about it... In an ideal world we'd want to read in attributes and pass them through to the output if they were present - not completely sure about adding hyperlinks within the program, but I'm not against it - just needs some thought :)

Thanks,

Matt

Hello MattP!

Thank you very much for your fast reply. Attached you can find an example svg file which includes 2 links. One via text "Hallo Welt"

(btw. it means Hello wolrd in german :D) and one via the red circle. The black circle is just a nonlinked dummy.

The most interesting part will be: if the output of the svg-file by AD will still contain the link which was included before importing the svg file to AD.

I would die for a hyperlinktool in AD :) but i do understand that you have a lot of requests for features and can´t consider them all. As long as i can import linked svg-files to AD and export them as svg without losing the links i can handle that.

Regards,

umut885

linkedsvg2.svg.zip

• 5 years later...
On 8/5/2015 at 2:16 PM, umut885 said:

it would be amazing, if we could add Hyperlinks to any object such as text, form, brush and so on for svg format.

Unfortunately, AD does not supports any hyperlinks for .svg files.

I converted my Publisher PDF with hyperlinks with
this tool https://www.qoppa.com/pdfhtml/demo/html5-pdf-viewer-live-demo/ 

The free online Demo worked fine for me.

SVG inside HTML http://www.privat.work/rhetorisches4/RhetorischesQuartettPlakatmitTrumpf.html
PDF with links  http://www.privat.work/rhetorisches4/RhetorischesQuartettPlakatmitTrumpf.pdf

Advertising designer - Austria —  Photo - Publisher - Designer — CS6 d&wP — Mac Pro 5,1 (4,1 2009) 48GB 2x X5690 - RX580 - 970EVO - OS X 10.14.6 - NEC2690wuxi2 - CD20"—  iPad Pro 12.9" gen1 128 GB - Pencil