You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exporting a JPG file.

Upon exporting a JPG file in Beta 1.8.4.183, if you change the ‘resample’ tab to anything other than the default ‘Bilinear’ then the preset box (which shows the JPG quality). goes blank. Is this the way it's supposed to work?

13 hours ago, SRL said:

Is this the way it's supposed to work?

Yes

But if you want to set up additional new presets using a different "resample" method with Low Medium, High & Best quality settings you can do that also

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

34 minutes ago, SRL said:

How do you do that?

When using File > Export, Presets can be added to the list by clicking the More… button in the export window. First choose your format and any available settings in the main Export window. Then click the ‘More’ button and in the dropdown make any additional settings you want. When ready click the ‘Manage Presets’ button at the bottom of the dropdown to create your new preset and close the dropdown.

If your new preset doesn’t now show in the 'Preset' field strait away, cancel the window and then reopen it again and it should now be available in the list.

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.