You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In PagePlus, I can add multiple pages and have an option to include the layers and objects from the source page.

To add pages and include layers and object in Publisher, this requires multiple select and duplicate. Why not one select and multiple duplicates?

I am not entirely certain of what you want to do but you may be able to do this by judicious use of Master Pages. Those objects you want on each page can be on a Master Page and applied to those pages. You can have more than one Master Page applied to a single Page.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thanks Bruce.

I have a page containing a table and want to create a number of identical pages. A master page wouldn't allow me to vary the number of rows on each page as required.

It's no great problem in Publisher to duplicate a few pages but it would be time consuming for someone wanting to create many pages.

The screen shot shows how it's done in PagePlus.

PagePlus Page Manager.png

6 minutes ago, Eddy-2 said:

I have a page containing a table and want to create a number of identical pages. A master page wouldn't allow me to vary the number of rows on each page as required.

Thanks for clarifying your problem. You can use a right click on the Master Page and choose Edit Detached from the context menu to alter the table's size. 

I have to say that I am on Mac so never was familiar with Page Plus (they were never available for Mac) but that little dialog looks useful.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thanks Bruce.

Although it's probably quicker to do it 'longhand', you've introduced me to a feature I wasn't aware of and which will come in useful in future.

Regarding PagePlus and DrawPlus, there seems to be a few useful features which haven't migrated to Affinity.