You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Since I own Affinity Photo, I figured I'd try Designer. but first....

The font that is used to create the work Ezekiel in the promo pics, what is that font and is it avail in a bundle download..

I want to create a logo for Instagram use and I figure it would be easier to do in Designer as opposed to using Afinity Photo.

Plus since it's on sale I figure I can't really go wrong.

Thanks for any help and look forward to trying the demo version/

I suspect that text is hand drawn.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

You can ask and/or Google translate from the french affinity forum here. - In that french thread the procedure is explained (though in french), see also the screenshot images there!

If your belief is that the text is not curving but has been distorted, here is what you can do
According to your signature that you own Affinity Photo then goes through the deformation tool
To do this
► in Affinity Designer selects the text and clicks on the File> Modify menu in Photo ...
► in Affinity Photo selects the Distorting Grid tool
Unfortunately your text which was in vector will be rasterized and therefore in pixel by returning then in Affinity Designer, by the menu File> Modify in Designer ...
Here is a screenshot from this method

If you look closely, for me the text has been converted into worked curves and modified into a vector to believe the nodes that make up "Ezekiel"
For me it would be necessary to stay in VECTORIEL and work your text letter by letter using template of curves (curves in blue)
►the 1st capital "E" associated in Addition geometry with curve 1, the thickness of which has been increased and then vectorized in outline
►the rest of the text in font size + small on curve 2

capture.thumb.jpg.52c3dcd2f6a5a1d0b43f87d06537adca.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2