You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Contraintes et contours d'objets **** Object constraints and strokes.

Bonjour à tous
lorsqu'on applique des contraintes sur des objets d'un groupe, cela provoque le rognage des contours des objets (voir capture).
Cordialement.
Hello to all
when constraints are applied to objects in a group, this causes the object contours to be trimmed (see capture).
Cordially.

aff_designer_contrainte_001.jpg

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

• Staff

Hi uneMule,

This isn't a bug, Constraints Groups will clip any object that falls outside the box bounds (in this case a Stroke set to Align Middle). You could try resizing the object and then setting the stroke to Align Inner.

With that said we do have an improvement logged with development that non-clipping constraints groups are required!

Hi Sean,
oui, je comprend parfaitement.
Et, même si je découvre les produits Affinity, mon apport est  bienveillant. Et il s'agit de ma première participation à un forum.
Je suis un utilisateur des produits adobe depuis leur version 1 et utilisateur de solution graphiques bien avant que les produits adobe innondent le monde de l'industrie graphique.
Aussi la comparaion peut être facile et, de mon point de vue, simpliste. Les produits adobe étant très aboutis mais pas pour autant sans défaut. Je me souvient de Freehand qui ne devait rien à Adobe pour lequel sur bien des points illustrator ramait derrière :)
Peut-être permettre une option qui donne le choix de la bouding box : contour d'objets, limite graphique...
Je pense , néanmoin, qu'il serait bien vu de faire progresser la fenêtre Apparence comme une palette plus informative sur les attributs d'objet, en quelque sorte comme la fenêtre aspect d'illustrator qui, par exemple, en un balayage du regard permet de détecter un état ou un comportement particuler d'un objet dans l'illustration, de copier les aspects dans des styles...
Bien sur c'est sans doute un gros sujet mais cela permettrait de faire une gros gap dans l'efficacité de l'utilisation de designer dans des projets élaborés.
Bon courage à toute l'équipe et effectivement c'est le début.
Personnellement, je me souviens parfaitement de la version 1 de illustrator founi avec sa vhs d'apprentissage :)
Hi Sean,
yes, I understand perfectly.
And even if I discover Affinity products, my contribution is benevolent. And this is my first participation in a forum.
I am a user of adobe products since version 1 and user of graphics solution long before the adobe products flood the world of the graphics industry.
Also the comparison can be easy and, from my point of view, simplistic. Adobe products are very successful but not flawless. I remember Freehand which owed nothing to Adobe for which on many points illustrator rowed behind :)
Perhaps allow an option that gives the choice of the bounding box: object contour, graphic limit...
I think, however, it would be nice to advance the window Apparence as a more informative palette on the object attributes, like the window aspect of illustrator that, for example, in a scan of the look allows to detect a particular state or behavior of an object in the illustration, to copy the aspects in styles...
Of course it is probably a big topic but it would make a big gap in the efficiency of the use of designer in elaborate projects.
Good luck to the whole team and indeed this is the beginning.
Personally, I remember perfectly the version 1 of illustrator provided with his learning vhs :)

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2