You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Picture Frame properties via keyboard shortcut

Hello, I create files with a lot of photos in picture frames and have the following wishes:

1. Picture Frame properties - via keyboard shortcuts
(e.g. "Scale to maximum fit + anchor centered" in one keyboard shortcut)

2. Delete the contents of all selected picture frames in one command

3. After deleting the content of a picture frame, the frame properties should be reset to standard

Thank you

Desktop: Windows 10 22H2 / Intel i5-9600K / 32 GB RAM / Affinity Suite V1 (work) and Affinity Suite V2 (test) for Windows

• 10 months later...

Hi, I want reactivate my feature wishes for Picture Frames.

I work with Keyboard Shortcuts and I'm not alone ;-) .

PLEASE add a Keyboard Shortcut for all Picture Frame properties (see my first post) in the next realeases. And one for deleting the content of all selected picture frames.

Keyboard Shortcuts for Picture Frame.PNG

Desktop: Windows 10 22H2 / Intel i5-9600K / 32 GB RAM / Affinity Suite V1 (work) and Affinity Suite V2 (test) for Windows

• 2 weeks later...

Me too.

I have hundreds of photos to place on Publisher pages and need to use Frame properties > Size frame to content for each.

An alternative to a keyboard shortcut would be a macro - but macros aren't available in Publisher. Strange

Thanks to kwarr and thomaso for the support.

I hope, the keyboard shortcuts will be added. a macro recorder would also be very helpful in all applications.