You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After selecting a swatch, colour panel should display the "real" Tint option

When in a sub-colour panel I select a swatch, and want to use a tint of this swatch:

2020-06-08_092749.png.567ecf1d8a2ce2647e3c55c4b8dcf47a.png

The displayed panel is this one:

2020-06-08_092755.png.973e13b12441db715cb29fb745d05a19.png

That's not logical, I just selected a swatch, so the tint panel should be this one automatically:

2020-06-08_092802.png.30caa9a22c27e247ea3d8e7d687569bd.png

At least, instead of default panel display, the app could remember witch sub colour item (Tint,Saturation...) I used last time, to not have to select it each time I use a swatch and want to use a Tint.

Sorry, I'm not on my usual desktop PC, so I'll try to avoid screen recording and such...

When in a "sub-colour panel", as when adding a colour to a text frame background:

when you wan to use a define colour like a Pantone, you click on the Swatch tab ("Échantillons" in my screen shot), if you want to use a tint of this Pantone, you'll click next on the "Colour" tab ("Couleur"). 
By default, The colour tab show "Tint" (but not the one where you can choose a percentage, the one for choosing a different colour, as in my screen shot).

It would be logical, since in most work in Publisher we use global colours, and/or Pantone colours, that just after selecting a swatch, opening the tab "colour" would display the "Tint percentage" instead of "Tint new colour" (I didn't check the UK/US names for those tabs, but in French the 2 are called "tint" (teinte)). 

It's adding a lot of extra clicks and searching in dropdown lists each time you want to colour something.
(I'm not fond of those sub-[colour-tint-etc.] panels that add extra steps when the main ones would be the logical ones to use, effective on the selected items). Sometimes, it make things harder, since you have to go back to the main panel to add a new swatch, for example).