rke21

Affinity Photo for iPad?

I think Serif mentioned in another post they were considering it, but it wouldn't be making an appearance soon if they did decide to make it.

Hi rke21

In the first issue of Affinity Review, I was reading that the starting point of the current applications was a research on optimized image editing on iPad. They switched to desktop applications but they mention that working for the iPad is still on sight.

They are pretty busy with the current 2 apps though and the next one to come later.

OS X 10.12 - AP 1.6.6 - AD 1.6

The devs have Affinity Designer running on an iPhone, and Photo uses the same code, so it is probably only be a matter of time (after Publisher is released) before we get to play on iOS as well as Mac OS...

Is it possible to create Affinity Photo for iPad?

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

@ronny where did you see that they running it on iPhone?

I would need an iPhone Version cause I don´t have an iPad

.... and the iPhones are getting bigger anyway - I remember the paper by fifty-three users were bagging for an iPhone version too ...

Hi MBd, I saw a video some months back posted by one of the devs (MattP :-P ) who likes to tease us users with unreleased features...

@ronny where did you see that they running it on iPhone?

I would need an iPhone Version cause I don´t have an iPad

.... and the iPhones are getting bigger anyway - I remember the paper by fifty-three users were bagging for an iPhone version too ...

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

...one of the devs (MattP :-P ) who likes to tease us users with unreleased features...

Yes, I very much do... ;)

Ronny is spot on - the iOS version was written originally on my iPad2 and iPhone 4S at the time. 

Afdinity for iPhone would be at least awesome fur viewing files and doing small edits.

iCloud prices are acceptable now and thus it could be really useful!

And a full feature set would be awesome but I wouldn't mind some cuttings on an iPhone ...

Has anyone played with this Panasonic 4K 20" tablet? It has support for MULTIPLE 2048 level, optical styli as well. Wowza!