You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher - Export Booklet to separate pages/files?

Hi I am getting my head around Affinity Publisher. Which I am loving!

I have a Zine with 32 pages (sides). The Print service I am using is asking for 32 separate Press Ready PDFs. I can export a single file with separate pages easily enough and select individual pages to Export one at a time (which is obviously time consuming). Is there a way to Export the whole project as 32 separate files/pages in one go?

Thanks, for your help.

Martin

As far I know there is no way in APub. Possibly the export persona of Designer or Photo would enable such a bunch of separate exports – it appears easier to export in APub just 1 file and split the PDF afterwards.

In macOS you can use the preview.app and manually drag each page to the finder to get a copy of the selected page. Still cumbersome, like the apple automator.app method, too, both mentioned here: http://www.documentsnap.com/how-to-split-pdf-documents-into-single-pages-using-mac-osx/

It appears there are quite a few apps around which can split a pdf, some online tools (you need to upload your pdf), others as (free) apps for download, like this https://pdfsam.org/

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1