You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pattern template by mensch-mesh.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 8:08 AM, Zbigg said:

Just curious if possible to provide transparency/cut outs instead of secondary color..??

Not sure if this is what you mean, but have you tried going to Zeichenbereich/Drawing Area, select the global color and then making it transparent (by selecting the no-fill icon)? That seems to work (at least, i can create .png file without background).

image.png.e4666f5a4874feb7bfb44ac75fcbbf75.png 

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

49 minutes ago, RNKLN said:

Not sure if this is what you mean, but have you tried going to Zeichenbereich/Drawing Area, select the global color and then making it transparent (by selecting the no-fill icon)? That seems to work (at least, i can create .png file without background).

image.png.e4666f5a4874feb7bfb44ac75fcbbf75.png 

Thanks, not tried yet but..simplest ideas are best ideas. Btw. AFD hardly performs such kinf of structures, at least on my GTX760.

cheers,

AF Photo+Designer+Publisher and their betas on Win10 x64/Gtx760+AmdFX+24GB RAM

I have no performance problems at all and my graphics card is an integrated Intel Iris one (could be the benchmark for worst in class). The output file is a 160x160 .png file or a .svg file (which also opens with 160x160 dimensions).

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions