You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Crashes on Mac When Printing

Every time I Print Affinity Crashes on My Mac. I'v tried resetting printers, Reinstalling the OS, Reinstalling Affinity. The only thing that works is changing the presets before printing for some reason. Any ideas how to resolve this? I've attached a couple of screenshots of the crash report but there were a few too many.

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.10.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.10.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.11.03 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having a similar issue. I am using Affinity Designer 1.8.3 on Mac OS Catalina. If I have more than one file open (maybe just 1 or 2) and I go to print, the programme just crashes. This happens quite often.

I am printing to a HP Officejet Pro 9020.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue - Affinity Designer 1.8.3 and new Macbook Pro with 10.15.5 is crashing on a regular basis when hitting Cmd+P with various printers (Canon, Samsung). Doesn't matter if I have one or more files open and what I am trying to print. By now I know to save everything before trying to print. But what's very annoying is that Designer keeps forgetting my custom keyboard shortcuts when I have to restart after crashing ...

Im having the same problem. Not experienced it before. It happens on all files, new ones creating or old existing files. Also happens when I use command P or go through the menu list to print.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi the previous four persons. I note all of us are listed as Newbie.

I posted my comment about the same event I also have the latest Publisher 1.8.3.

As we are all experiencing this fault I would have thought Affinity may have offered some thoughts as to what is causing this and how to resolve it. Reading each of your comments most seem to have covered most obvious approaches to rectifying the problem. If it is a software issue we all need some assistance from Affinity.