You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

From China's style

Huachee

Hi, everybody~

I am a Chinese girl, I am twenty years of age.
But, my English is not very good, hope your can be more inclusive.

In September, I will be at the university of grade three.

In school I major in animation, the software is MAYA.

The usual spare time, I taught myself photoshop.
Because I love the movie posters, I feel very magical and interesting.

July day, inadvertently I opened the APP STORE.
I found this Affinity Photo,
I looked into its official website, its function after the introduction, I am crazy in love with it.

Next, you can see posters,
Is I use Affinity Photo to make the " China's style", the style of poster,
With us Chinese traditional elements,
Hope you enjoy it.

Then, China  now at 12 o 'clock in the evening.
I'm going to do a sweet dream.

post-15955-0-19057300-1438445661_thumb.png

post-15955-0-96491700-1438445665_thumb.png

post-15955-0-71102600-1438445669_thumb.png

post-15955-0-34354100-1438446049_thumb.png

post-15955-0-80147000-1438446150_thumb.png

MacBook Pro  Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013   2.4 GHz Intel Core i7   8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB  OS X 10.9.5 

I am crazy in love with it.

:wub:  Affinity...

Very nice, love what you've achieved.

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

You have created a wonderful identifiable style. Each image works on their own, as well as together.

I want to see this printed, as a box. I want to pick that box up. I want to buy that box of (Tea, biscuits or napkins). 

You have a wonderful sense of subtlety and sophistication.

peter

post-705-0-78438900-1438635656_thumb.png

Edited by peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

:wub:  Affinity...

Very nice, love what you've achieved.

Allan

Thank you very much.
I think I will!
^.^

MacBook Pro  Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013   2.4 GHz Intel Core i7   8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB  OS X 10.9.5 

You have created a wonderful identifiable style. Each image works on their own, as well as together.

I want to see this printed, as a box. I want to pick that box up. I want to buy that box of (Tea, biscuits or napkins). 

You have a wonderful sense of subtlety and sophistication.

peter

Wow, thank you like my design!
I think you offer very good, although I've never done it.
I think can have a try, if the finished product to come, I will upload photos to share with everyone to see!
Thank you, Peter.

I really like your style, wonderful work! :)

Thank you, I will continue to work hard!

Huachee,

What imaginative creations! The artistic composition, fitting colours and tones, and harmonious textures together show talent and skill. I particularly liked the introduction of the inspired bokeh-like elements which add a sense of light and motion to your very accomplished work.

Please continue to share your unique artistry with us here!

Huachee,

What imaginative creations! The artistic composition, fitting colours and tones, and harmonious textures together show talent and skill. I particularly liked the introduction of the inspired bokeh-like elements which add a sense of light and motion to your very accomplished work.

Please continue to share your unique artistry with us here!

Oh! Thank you like my design!
I like to use different colors to match the different design style.
Also like to use the picture of the different materials, made a very interesting poster design.
Bokeh-like?Wow! The word is too professional!

I will continue to work hard! Thank you very much!

Hi Huachee,

A little history lesson for you and the forum...in 1981, the first Western musician to be allowed to perform in China, was Jean Michel Jarre. I have included the link to that concert here.

http://ozashikitechno.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-11.html

This was one of his best performances. Here, he performed his first three albums and introduced some new tracks, written especially for this tour. 

Four billboard posters were designed for his visit. Here is one of them. This is why I like your work.

jmj_china_poster.jpg

May your work with AD, continue to amaze us all...and bring you success. 

peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

Hi Huachee, welcome to Affinity!

Your Chinese style image composition looks very nice!

A mix of authentic traditional Chinese elements with modern elements like the hexagon honey comb and lines looks good together.

The bokeh/lightblooms gives it a nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Huache,

A little history lesson for you and the forum...in 1981, the first Western musician to be allowed to perform in China, was Jean Michel Jarre. I have included the link to that concert here.

http://ozashikitechno.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-11.html

This was one of his best performances. Here, he performed his first three albums and introduced some new tracks, written especially for this tour. 

Four billboard posters were designed for his visit. Here is one of them. This is why I like your work.

jmj_china_poster.jpg

May your work with AD, continue to amaze us all...and bring you success. 

peter

Hi, Peter, thank you!
Let I met such a great artist!
I'm through the search engines to know his life, is one of the great artists!
And chat with you really very happy, your knowledge is too rich!

After 80/90, in our China, has a name called singer jay Chou,
Let us crazy in love with him.
He began to be engaged in the work of music in 2000, has been 15 years, he is still very popular.
And he also plays the piano very good!

He also appeared on the cover of time magazine!

Finally, 《Les Concerts en Chine 》 is really cool!

I tried to translate Affinity into Chinese, not sure if it was Mandarin; but the translation said Agreeable.

I might have to start dishing out some more Eggies again.

"Affinity" translated into Chinese, can be said to be close, kind,

So write in Chinese,“亲和力”。

Hi Peter, The Concerts in China by Jarre was one of my favorite albums in my youth. Thanks for the note, it was a very nice time.

Thank you Huachee, for your beautiful work and for sharing :)

Yes, thank you, I will continue to work hard!

Huachee,

Love the posters, such a great style. Are the girls used in each poster an illustration or done using a photograph? Either way it looks very cool.

Thanks for sharing,

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Hi Huachee, welcome to Affinity!

Your Chinese style image composition looks very nice!

A mix of authentic traditional Chinese elements with modern elements like the hexagon honey comb and lines looks good together.

The bokeh/lightblooms gives it a nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

Hi, Framelynx, thank you!

I think you are a poster design more bold, colour is applied more mysterious,
You are my learning goals.

Thank you for your encouragement, I will continue to work hard.
To bring more Chinese traditional elements of the design.

I hope that we can make progress together.

Huachee,

Love the posters, such a great style. Are the girls used in each poster an illustration or done using a photograph? Either way it looks very cool.

Thanks for sharing,

George

Yes,Girls are we dress up in ancient China, traditional Chinese painting of beautiful women

They are very charming?

Huachee, I've added some text to your first picture. Hope you find this agreeable.

This is how you've inspired me.

This collection would also make a beautiful set of stamps...it just needs some postal prices and country name added to it. The second and third pictures are from Pinterest...

Peter

Ps I've just seen the video Blue and White porcelain. Is this one of your favourite Jay Chou videos?

post-705-0-95716400-1438637791_thumb.png

post-705-0-38758700-1438637854_thumb.jpg

post-705-0-81128500-1438637937_thumb.jpg

post-705-0-04970000-1438643004_thumb.png

Huachee, I've added some text to your first picture. Hope you find this agreeable.

This is how you've inspired me.

This collection would also make a beautiful set of stamps...it just needs some postal prices and country name added to it. The second and third pictures are from Pinterest...

Peter

Ps I've just seen the video Blue and White porcelain. Is this one of you favourite Jay Chou videos?

Of course!
Yes, he is jay Chou.
"Blue and white porcelain" is a Chinese song!