You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

As shown in the image, I placed two objects on top of each other and slid the top one up a bit. I gave the top object 3pt width and set it as the inner width. But there is a very fine (maybe 1px) fill color around this object. The same problem persists when I visually export it. You can see it by zooming in the attached image. Is this a bug?

test.png

Pamuk, I don't see the line in the attached image, but you are probably seeing a remnant of the antialiasing.  Usually this is seen if you are using Align the stoke to the inside or outside.  Can you possibly use align stroke to center on the upper layer?  That's usually the easiest way around the antialiasing for me.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

I can see the line in the above image, but can't reproduce it in that manner on my side here.

line.jpg.9e7c2fb0b1aca42c89ba621ca0d738fe.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

This can be reproduced quite easily, see first attached image and document.
The Fill of the upper layer looks ever-so-slightly larger than the Stroke, leading to a ‘bleed-through’ of the Fill colour.
This can be remedied, in this case, by ‘flattening’ the Coverage Map of the Blend of the upper layer (see second attached image) but that may make the upper layer a little bit too ‘pixelated’ depending on what’s required.

Annotation 2020-05-26 082730.png

Annotation 2020-05-26 083639.png

bleed-through-of-fill.afdesign

9 hours ago, Gear maker said:

Pamuk, ekli görüntüde çizgiyi görmüyorum, ancak muhtemelen kenar yumuşatmanın bir kalıntısını görüyorsunuz. Genellikle stoku iç tarafa veya dışa hizalayın kullanıyorsanız görülür. Üst katmanı ortalamak için hizalama konturunu kullanabilir misiniz? Bu genellikle kenar yumuşatma için benim için en kolay yoldur.

Are you telling me to use centered width? yes if i use centered width this is okay but i need to use inner width in this design

2 hours ago, GarryP said:

Bu oldukça kolay bir şekilde çoğaltılabilir, ilk ekli resme ve belgeye bakınız. Dolgu daha o kadar da biraz daha büyük üst katman bakışlar İnme bir yol arasında 'kanaması-through' Dolgu rengi. Bu 'düzleşme' ile, bu durumda, çözülebilir Kapsama Harita ait Blend üst tabakasının (ikinci ekli resme bakın) ama bu biraz da ne gerekliyse bağlı 'pikselleştirilmiş' üst tabakasını yapabilir.

Ek açıklama 2020-05-26 082730.png

Ek açıklama 2020-05-26 083639.png

bleed-through-of-fill.afdesign 9.07 kB · 0 indirme

I do not understand what is the setting in the second image? Sorry I'm using google translation :(

1 hour ago, Pamuk said:

So is this what I see is normal? Or is it a bug?

It's not a bug. It is an unfortunate product of the technique Affinity and many other apps use to render anti-aliased edges. Adobe are one of the few companies who have developed a solution to this problem.

1 minute ago, anon2 said:

Bu bir hata değil. Afinite ve diğer birçok uygulamanın kenar yumuşatılmış kenarlar oluşturmak için kullandığı talihsiz bir üründür. Adobe, bu soruna bir çözüm geliştiren az sayıdaki şirketten biridir.

So is there anything I can do to solve this problem? :(