You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Are there any lens profiles available for the 3 lenses of the iPhone 11 Pro Max ?

Since the best camera is the one you carry along, I take a surprisingly high part of my photos with my iPhone. For better results I often use the app Halide. It creates RAW files that need to be developed as any RAW image. I prefer to do this on my Mac, transferring the images via iCloud. I would like to have preinstalled lens profiles, especially for the super-wide and wide angle lenses. I have not found such profiles yet.

Anybody knows a source and can post a hint or a link ?

Darkroom does it (they are pretty close with Halide) - but this means editing on iOS, and it is by many means restricted in relation to AP on the Mac.

However, the future is software-based picture taking, even if the C/N/L/... guys are not up to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Theoretically (and practically) we could create our own lens profiles with one of these instructions?

https://wilson.bronger.org/lens_calibration_tutorial/

https://wilson.bronger.org/calibration

If I have time I will try with my Reno 10x Zoom.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 1 year later...