You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer application is not responding

Sorry for my english. I work with vector texture (cca 2 MB). When I copy and paste second texture, programstarts to not respond. I change preference performance render to Warp, but application is not responding. I change nwidia preference  optimized performance computer to 0FF, application is not responding. On weaker computer with win10 is this work OK.

Thanks for help

Tom

Win 10, RAM 16, NWIDIA geforce gtx, Core i7

výkres-2.svg

I placed your SVG into a clean new document and duplicated it four times without a problem.
Double-clicking on a copy of it (or just opening it) in Designer shows that the curves are probably 'over-complicated' for what is there (plenty of path segments which don't seem to have any use, see attached image where there are a lot of 'blue dashes').
Would it be possible for you to find a 'cleaner' version of the texture?

Annotation 2020-05-27 092703.png