You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printing problem

I use an Epson Photo 1400 A3+ printer to print some of my photos. When printing jpg and CR3 files it is no problem. But when using files after focus merge or HDR merge it is impossible to print in A3+ format. Seems that format that come out always is A4. Problem must be in photo software and not in printer. I tried to export the HDR merged file to TIFF file but same result. I use 1.8.3.641. 

Regards 

Kjelle

Edited by Kjelle

• Staff

Hey Kjelle,

In the Print dialog, what do you have the Paper Size set to? Defined by Driver or A3? Also, if you go into the Properties from the Print dialog, is it set to A3?

I might be able to try this myself later today as I have asked to borrow an A3 printer from a friend. 

Hi

In the printer dialog I use set by the driver. That work as long as it is not a Focus merge or HDR merge (Have not tested other) Raw file and JPG file print ok. I use format A3 + (329 x 483 mm).

I set up A3+ in the printer driver but when printing starts program has set format to A4. 

Regards

Kjelle

Hi 

I made some testing with different Paper Size A3 did not work, superB/A3 did not work, A3 extra did not work. Then I changed size to Defined by driver and the printing was OK. I closed the program and started again with the same file and set Size to Defined by printer ant problem seem to be soloved.

Thanks 

Kjelle