You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot change font and size in table

Hi!
Still struggling to learn about table and such.

I tried to change font from Arial 37.1pt to IRIS UPC 72pt.
but every time I chose to change either font/size, it snapped back right to Arial 37.1pt.

I tried delete the whole table and made a new one but the same problem still persist.

For some reason, I was succeed to change the font and size at the last panel but not other table panels.

Any idea guys?

I attached the master page file without the artwork for more information.

Thank you in advance.

image.png

Forum Q and A.afpub

Edited by Pyapple
delete duplicate picture

It looks like you have done your day numbering with Bullets so the formatting changes you are doing are not altering anything because there’s no ‘text’ there, just an auto-generated number which is styled elsewhere.
If you want to change the style of the numbers then you can create a new Text Style and then set the numbering formatting to the Style you have created.

Open the Text Styles Panel, press the Create Character Style button (bottom of the panel), give the new style a nice name, set your text formatting and Okay the dialog.
Then select all the table cells that you want to re-format, go to the Paragraph Panel, open the Bullets and Numbering section and choose the Style in there.
Once that’s done you can edit the Character Style to change all the numbering formatting at the same time.
Does that make sense?