thomaso

Master Picture Frame > Adjustment accessibility

On a document page I may customize the content of an empty master page picture frame. I also may hide the image layer.

Different to an adjustment layer applied to this image. If an adjustment gets applied then ...

– its options window shows up for a very short moment and disappears
– I am not allowed to either hide nor delete this layer
– there is no access to the adjustment options unless I detach the master

Since I may apply an adjustment without detaching + its layer does not show the orange master stripe icon at its left edge I would expect to be allowed to continue working un-detached. At least the unability to hide or to delete this recently added layer, again without detaching, appears as a bug. Also it appears quite tricky to right-click the adjustment without selecting its parent layer, too.

macOS 10.14.6, Macbook Pro Retina 15" + Eizo 24"