Hi,

I am using an XP Star 4 drawing tablet and for some reason the pressure sensibility does not work. I have check Pressure at Controller: also I used a brush that has pressure active. This is happening both in Designer and Photo.

Hi CodyHill,

In the Apps preferences under Tools please could you try enabling Use Windows INK for tablet input?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I have DISABLE  ` Use Windows Ink for table input `  and now it works fine! I have read on this forum that I need to have it enable because Affinity requires it.

10 minutes ago, CodyHill said:

I have DISABLE  ` Use Windows Ink for table input `  and now it works fine! I have read on this forum that I need to have it enable because Affinity requires it.

There are two methods for pen input on Windows 10. WinTab(classic) and Windows Ink(modern)
if you disable Windows Ink in Affinity, WinTab will be used which is not accurate and fast compared to Windows Ink.
In order to use Windows Ink in Affinity, you have to enable Windows Ink in your Pen Tablet driver.

I could not find anywhere where I could activate Windows Ink for my tablet. At the end it's doesn't really matter. For what I need my pressure sensitivity WinTab is enough. I am happy that it works as it does.
Thank you!

Same here, had to disable windows ink i the preferences to get it to work.

Why, why, why is that stupid thing enabled by default?

Hello I had sam problem here is how fix it....
in Edit/Preferences/Tools uncheck "Use Windows Ink for tablet input"

Windows 10 pro 64bit  for Wacom INTUOS Pro

Hope this will solve your problem ;)

PS
just to be sure select Controller: Pressure when you choose desired brush in Affinity Designer vector mode 

Affinity_Windows_Pen_Pressure_problem_Solved.JPG