You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

brush tool stops working properly after changing flow

I am using basic brush but sometime it suddenly stops working 

Stops working refers change in flow it does not accepts it

doing hundred 100% does not work changing brush does not work change in color works which bring backs the flow

here is the video but video did not show brush round circle

as you can see in the video flow is changing but software is not registering it it only register when I change color

was able to produce again and again. it stops working properly when i take brush over other content specially

thanx but i never selected paint  mixer brush tool

I dont know how it got selected

Thanx will try again and its not about color its a bout flow selecting flow at 100% color shows 100% and when changing it to less and then changing back to 100% then its not actually 100% after changing color then it shows its 100% flow color. I think this behavior shouldn't happen as flow should work accordingly.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:26 AM, Mayur Pahuja said:

thanx but i never selected paint  mixer brush tool

Several of the tools in AP are in Groups. The keyboard shortcut for selecting a tool in a group is the same for all tools in that group. The Paintbrush, Color Replacement, and Pixel Tools all use B. AP will cycle though those brushes/tools for each time you press the letter B. They did provide a way to not cycle them, by checking a box in the Preferences where the Shift key needs to be pressed along with B for the tools to be cycled.. See my screenshots.

paintbrush.jpg

pref-useshiftkey.jpg

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD