You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fon Size in the GUI.

Please add an option to increase font size in the gui,the default is tiny and for people like me with eye problems it's very hard to read. Isn't there a requirement to make software fully accessible? If there is , surely text size would be an issue?

I was very disappointed when I opened the software for the first time , if I'd known this it would have influenced my purchase...............thanks

Yes, I second this, as I work with fonts and glyphs often and really wish I could make I could make the glyph window larger when viewing characters. I generally end up guessing on what I'm clicking on as the characters are around 12x12px and some characters are not meant for that size and don't read well.

• 1 month later...

This issue has been raised for years. If you are using Windows 10, then you can increase the size of some text elements in the UI. See my post at

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/74923-changing-affinity-photo-user-interface-font-size-in-windows-10/&do=findComment&comment=430003

Affinity Photo 2.4.0 (MSI) and 1.10.6; Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 (MSI) and 1.10.6. Windows 10 Home x64 version 22H2.
Dell XPS 8940, 16 GB Ram, Intel Core i7-11700K @ 3.60 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060